Raising the IQ of a Hospitality Leader for Success Both at Home and Abroad
By contextualizing fresh insights, illuminating new data, and delivering high-leverage strategies, BrandIQ transformed a domestic marketing challenge into a practical roadmap for this pioneer of the travel share economy.
Our client’s initial challenge was clear: How can we attract, and retain, high-value customers? But what began as a targeting and marketing initiative quickly became something more.
As they engaged our expertise, the answers we surfaced pointed to a much larger opportunity — a powerful win/win for stakeholders and travelers.
- We discovered barriers to buy-in, and delivered executable solutions to remove them.
- We pinpointed problems in the online and product experience, and developed new guardrails to solve them.
- We identified critical cultural differences inherent in targeted international expansion, and furnished new best-practices to surmount them.
- We illuminated key client blind-spots that had previously gone unnoticed, and outlined actionable steps to navigate clear of them.
- We retooled internal beliefs, and created alignment with real, as opposed to assumed brand value.
Results & Growth
- Through domestic and international qualitative and quantitative research, BrandIQ discovered game-changing insights that addressed our client’s initial online marketing and communications initiative. We then went above and beyond, clarifying the crucial elements needed to facilitate smooth and effective global expansion.
- Armed with savvy new positioning, brand, and product strategy directives, our pioneering hospitality client is poised to remain a strong international competitor as they empower local communities, and transform the travel landscape by helping each customer enjoy a singularly unique experience.
Global Entertainment Company Revitalizes Content for Millennials
Helping a Global QSR Innovate from tactical to Sustained Success
Leading Luxury Auto-Maker Achieves Biggest Sales Success on Record
Legendary Hospitality Company Reimagines Visitor Experiences in America’s National Parks